Further Mod Search Settings
Essentially the mods section is becoming more and more cluttered, so perhaps it would be in the best interest for the game and modders if there was more search settings for mods within the mods section of the game.
Currently there is:
Filter: Compatible, Active, Friends Only
My Suggestion is this:
A Steam Style mod filter selection.
This would allow the incorporation of filters like:
- Playables - to show mods with playable creatures only (perhaps further filter for Dinosaurs, Mammals etc)
- Up to date - Filters out all mods that are not updated to the recent game updates.
- Creator Mode - Filters so you only see mods that are usable in Creator Mode
- Maps - Showcases mod maps
- Stats - Stat altering Mods
- Skins - Maps that introduce new skins
- Mod Packs - For larger mods that introduce a wide variety of content to the game.
Further filtering can include:
- Organize based on relevance
- Organize based on Upload date
- Organize based on most downloaded